3 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the coastline of Lanai and its surrounding areas on a private charter boat tour. With space for up to 32 passengers, you can enjoy a private activity with a large group of friends and family. It’s the perfect treat for your destination wedding guests or reward for employees. You choose the duration of the tour and can decide on snorkel locations. Explore a shipwreck, sweetheart rock, and other popular spots.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Share a private tour with up to 32 people
- Determine the length of your excursion
- Choose which snorkeling sites you visit
Saved to wishlist!
3 hour minimum on Private Custom Charter
All Snorkel Gear is on board vessel, mask, fins, boogie boards and noodles
Food menu available at cost per person
50 for Go-Pro rental - clients receive SD card
Rental of Gopros with SD cards you take home plus underwater Yamaha Sea Scooters for rent
Minister available per request and reserve in advance - provide phone number to reserve directly
Photographer, drone videos, underwater photos and video available per advance request - Provide phone number to reserve directly
Insane hats $20 each, Insane T-shirts $20 each, Insane Rash-Guards $25 each
Departure & Return
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel vessel we prefer children 5 years old and up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let us know if your child is younger since we leave from the beach by zodiac to vessel
- Must be able to climb into zodiac from beach to vessel
- No major injuries, neck or back, pregnant women
- No meal provided - available for purchase
- Bring hats, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof camera, go pros, waterproof watch - wear bathing suits
- You may bring your own personal gear, plus BYOB
- Sanity Snorkel Vessel - restroom, fresh water shower, 32 cushion seats 24 seats in the shade custome build swim platform level to the ocean for easy access off and on the water
- During COVID 19 we can only take half capacity on all vessels
- No major injuries - must be able to climb into zodiac from the beach to vessel
- Weather permitting on all ocean activities
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diver Dans Specialty Charters, Inc. dba Kaanapali Ocean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel Vessel 32 Guests on Private Charters during COVID -19 half capacity 16 ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel Vessel 32 Guests on Private Charters during COVID -19 half capacity 16 ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel Vessel 32 Guests on Private Charters during COVID -19 half capacity 16 ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel Vessel 32 Guests on Private Charters during COVID -19 half capacity 16 ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMaui4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiJet Boating - Hawaii4WD Tours - OahuSporting Events - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuEco Tours - OahuWater Tours - OahuExtreme - OahuJet Boating - Oahu4WD Tours - Big Island of HawaiiSporting Events - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiEco Tours - Big Island of HawaiiWater Tours - Big Island of HawaiiExtreme - Big Island of HawaiiJet Boating - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Bailey House MuseumUlupalakua Ranch Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkMakawaoLahaina Jodo MissionWailea BeachLahainaHaleakala National ParkAli'i Kula Lavender FarmBanyan Tree ParkKalaupapa National Historical Park La Perouse BayRoyal Lahaina LuauKaumahina State Wayside ParkPipiwai TrailWailukuOheo GulchWaihee Ridge TrailHonolua BayWailea