Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Soak up the views and atmosphere while learning about Hawaiian history and culture
- Includes snacks, water, and Go Pro photos: No need to provide your own
- Enjoy the flexibility of being able to customize your tour according to your own interests
Departure & Return
Meeting time: 7:45 AM. Please meet us at the "Paia Town Public Parking" lot, that will show up on your google maps. Your guide will contact you at the number provided to meet up!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (ages 5-65)
- Dress code: please wear bathing suits if you want to swim and athletic clothes. Suitable footwear is required- Shoes that have a good grip and can get wet and/or muddy (Keens, Tevas, Chacos or water shoes recommended). Do not wear anything that cannot get wet or muddy.
- Items to Bring: towel and sunblock. Optional: Flip flops & rain jacket
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to dangerous weather (hurricanes threats, etc), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Tours run rain or shine. If any flash flood threats are issued, your guide will select alternate hikes and excursions for your group to enjoy in order to have a safe, fun adventure.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Epic Experience Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend these guys if you are a first timer doing this jungle hike." See review