2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge your inner artist on this island art party in Maui. Combining a fun blend of artistry and social hour, this class provides step-by-step instruction on painting as well as a ‘Creative Juices’ bar, filled with cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. No prior painting experience is necessary for this relaxed group activity. Leave with a masterpiece of your own to take home.
- Create a Maui memory during this painting class
- Improve artistic technique with step-by-step guidance from an instructor
- Enjoy cocktails, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase at the ‘Creative Juices’ bar
- Leave with a personal painting to take home
Saved to wishlist!
Everything that you need to create the featured painting: a 16”x 20” canvas, easel, acrylic paints, brushes and aprons
Fresh, self-serve popcorn is available for your munching pleasure throughout the class
Professional instruction by one of our Partistas (party artists)
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages are available for purchase at the bar.
Gratuities (optional, but recommended for the instructor)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1279 S Kihei Rd , 1279 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Teens must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for teens is 16 for evening sessions
- Adult pricing applies for ages 16 and up
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for Saturday and Sunday family class is 8 years old and up.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Art Party
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island Art Party on Maui in Kihei?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Island Art Party on Maui in Kihei?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island Art Party on Maui in Kihei?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsMauiArt Classes - HawaiiArt Classes - OahuArt Classes - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Waihee Ridge TrailMaui Tropical PlantationLahainaWailea BeachLanai IslandLahaina Jodo MissionKalaupapa National Historical Park Haleakala National ParkHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Kaʻanapali BeachSurfing Goat DairyKaumahina State Wayside ParkMakawaoOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkUlupalakua Ranch Hanakao'o Beach ParkHanaKapalua Little Beach