15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Airports are often uninviting places so make sure your visit to Maui gets off to a great start with this airport lei greeting service. Upon arrival at Kahului Airport (OGG) a local greeter welcomes you with a fresh flower lei and a warm "aloha" as you approach baggage claim. Your fresh leis are often made by your greeter just for you, making it a special experience that sets the tone for a great trip.
- Fresh flower leis are often made by the same person who greets you
- Start off your trip with a warm welcome to Maui
- Your greeter welcomes you upon arrival in the airport
- A uniquely Hawaiian experience so set the tone for the rest of your trip
Saved to wishlist!
Lei Greeting ONLY
Departure & Return
Kahului Airport , 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732Departure Point: Your airline check in counter at the Kahului Airport. Dates: Daily, 6am-10pm
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Multiple flights for one order will not be adhered; it is one order per flight.
- You MUST include flight information. Failure to do so may result in a $10 late fee.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Flower Lei
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kahului Maui?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kahului Maui?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kahului Maui?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kahului Maui?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kahului Maui
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersWalking ToursHoneymoonWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMauiAirport & Hotel Transfers - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiHoneymoon - HawaiiAirport & Hotel Transfers - OahuWalking Tours - OahuHoneymoon - OahuAirport & Hotel Transfers - Big Island of HawaiiWalking Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHoneymoon - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ulupalakua Ranch Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Little BeachWailea BeachAli'i Kula Lavender FarmMakawaoBailey House MuseumPipiwai TrailHanaʻIao Valley State MonumentKapalua Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryWailukuKahuluiHonolua BayHaleakala National ParkHanakao'o Beach ParkWaileaKahului HarborOheo Gulch