- Wildlife and nature tour in Maui
- See a lavender farm and a distillery
- Visit the Kepaniwai Heritage Gardens and the sacred Iao Valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
70 E. Kahumanu Ave., Kahului HI 96732
The Old Courthouse
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Your tour finishes with visits to Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm and then the Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- No minimum age
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Covered Shoes
- 8:15am Meet at Long's Drugs at Maui Mall for Cruise ship customers
- Please consult your doctor before participating if you have medical conditions
- Minimum of 4 travelers to operate the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tour Hawaii
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.