- Hana Rainforest helicopter flight and landing from Maui
- Soar over Maui’s lush north coast and Hana Rainforest by ECO-130 helicopter
- See beauty spots like Paia, Hookipa, and the ‘Jaws’ surf break beach
- Fly above the ‘Road to Hana’ and Jurassic Rock immortalized in the movie 'Jurassic Park'
- Land at a former 'taro' vegetable plantation in the untouched Wailua Valley
- Explore the lush vegetation and enjoy panoramic views of waterfalls and canyons
- Live pilot commentary included
Departure & Return
Kahului Airport - 1 Kahului Airport Road Hanger 108
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sit back into your comfortable seat, and after a safety briefing, ascend into the skies above Maui for your flight. Then, gaze through the windows and drink in the aerial views as your pilot provides live commentary on the sights and shares intriguing facts about the island’s geology, nature, and history.
Fly along Maui’s northern coast, gazing down at rugged sea cliffs and waterfalls, swoop over beauty spots such as Paia, Hookipa, Haiku, and Pe’ahi, famous for its huge surfing break known as ‘Jaws’.
Soar over the winding coastal route of the ‘Road to Hana,’ and capture photos of Keopuka Rock, nicknamed ‘Jurassic Rock’ for featuring in the opening credits of the 1993 movie, Jurassic Park.
Then, whirr over the dense jungle and descend into the Hana rainforest, touching down near a former taro (yam-like root vegetable) farm in the untouched Wailua Valley.
Here, hop out and enjoy time to explore the paradise-like landscapes, awash with coconut trees, banana groves, and wildflowers, and commanding panoramic views over tumbling waterfalls and deep green canyons.
As you walk, listen as your pilot shares information about the area, learning how only a few people have walked here as its remains largely unexplored.
When it’s time, board your helicopter and enjoy the return flight back to the heliport. Your trip then finishes when you disembark and bid farewell to your pilot.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus your pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hana Rainforest Helicopter Flight with Landing from Maui.