- Grand Canyon West Rim tour by airplane from Las Vegas
- Admire the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River from above
- Upgrade for a helicopter ride to the canyon floor and pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Capture amazing photos from the Guano Point and Eagle Point overlooks
- Opt to add on admission to the glass-bottomed Skywalk jutting out over the canyon
- Pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start with a pilot meet and greet, then climb aboard and buckle up in the fixed-wing Vistaliner plane, featuring panoramic windows for the ultimate sightseeing adventure.
Begin by flying over the aqua waters and sandstone shorelines of Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States, and its place of origin, the famous Hoover Dam, a modern marvel of engineering on the border between Nevada and Arizona. Fly high above the Grand Canyon and Colorado River, passing over West Rim attractions like Guano Point, Eagle Point, and the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor.
Upon landing, take the West Rim Shuttle to Guano Point. Enjoy a light meal along the West Rim while admiring the panoramic views of the Grand Canyon. Additionally, visit Eagle Point at leisure for more incredible scenery.
Upgrade your tour to take a helicopter ride to the canyon floor and float along the Colorado River. Climb aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter and swoop down before landing on the canyon floor. Walk around, get an up-close look at the many layers of the interior of the canyon and gain an even greater appreciation of the immensity of this natural wonder. Then enjoy a pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River, looking up at the canyon’s many beautiful colors and stunning rock formations.
Experience the breathtaking view from the Grand Canyon Skywalk (own expense), a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the floor of the canyon.
The tour ends with a return flight to Boulder City and a hotel drop-off in Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Please note: seat assignments are determined on the day of the tour and are based on the total weight and balance of the aircraft.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Airlines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms