- Snorkel in the Sea of Cortez, and keep and eye out for sea life
- Learn about whale sharks from your guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and bottled water included
Departure & Return
Marina Fonatur Calle Piramides s/n Col. El Conchalito CP. 23090 La Paz B.C.S. Mexico Please be 30 minutes before departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At least being 8 years old and being good swimmer to do the activity.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tour's departure is at 9:30AM, but not garanteed. This is because of new regulations that protect the enviroment of whale sharks. Please be patient while we wait for our turn to depart. It is possible the wait can be an hour and a half to enter the whale shark feed zone, this regulations applies to all companies in La Paz City.
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sun Rider Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There a lot of rules governing this industry (the whale sharks are endangered), so be prepared to wait a little bit." See review