- Enjoy a whitewater rafting adventure in the Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Travel down Kicking Horse River in Golden, British Columbia
- Challenge Class III-IV rapids
- Choose from one of three tours
- All rafting equipment is included
- Buffet lunch is provided (depending on tour selected)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age for White Water Express is 12 years old and 90 lbs (41 kg)
- Guests under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign their waiver
- Please advise of any allergies or special dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise your lunch preference, if tour with lunch is selected: hamburger, veggie burger or smokie (big hot dog); Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise the requested information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Covid-19 policies are in place. All guests required to bring a face covering, our staff will use PPE, we will be doing regular cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting. There are mandatory hand sanitizing stations
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glacier Raft Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands