Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour scenic air tour from Ketchikan
- Fly over the cliffs and rivers of Misty Fjords National Monument
- Get unbeatable aerial views of granite cliffs, waterfalls, wildflower fields, and mountain tops
- Communicate with the pilot via a two-way radio and noise-cancelling headphones
- Experience a fixed-wing Dehavilland Beaver (DHC-2) Alaskan bush plane
- Guaranteed window seating for all passengers
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Makes a great cruise ship shore excursion
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We do our best to accommodate all handicapped passengers in and out of the airplane. Please contact the operator for assistance.
- Strollers can stay at the operator's office during your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seawind Aviation, Inc
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is definitely a great way to visit, short of boating in and camping." See review