- Explore Misty Fjords National Monument on a floatplane tour
- Noise-canceling headsets enable you to ask questions as the pilot narrates the journey
- The 6-passenger planes guarantee a window seat for everyone
- Enjoy convenient port pickup at the Ketchikan Visitors Bureau (cruise ship berth 2)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please wear layered clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- All passengers MUST provide us a contact phone number when booking or call us to confirm a tour time.
- Passengers travelling via cruise ship MUST provide their cruise ship name to us so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Wings Air Service
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.