- Zipline tour from Ketchikan
- Fly above the rainforest canopy of Tongass National Forest
- Travel across eight ziplines that total 6,000 feet in length, plus cross three suspension bridges
- Admire views of the lush Alaskan forest, a waterfall and tidal estuaries
- Watch for wildlife like salmon, black bears and bald eagles
- Snacks and beverages provided at the end of the course; pickup and drop-off in Ketchikan included
- Small-group tour limited to nine participants at a time ensures you enjoy a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Park in small vehicle parking lot and check in at Tour Desk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Weight limits: 90 to 250 lbs (40 to 113 kg); height requirement: 60 inches (153 cm)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Full use of limbs is required; guests with injuries or seizure disorders are not allowed
- Closed-toe shoes required; long pants and layered clothing recommended
- Video cameras and GoPro cameras are not allowed on the course
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kawanti Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.