- Zipline tour from Ketchikan
- Fly above the rainforest canopy of Tongass National Forest
- Travel across eight ziplines that total 6,000 feet in length, plus cross three suspension bridges
- Admire views of the lush Alaskan forest, a waterfall and tidal estuaries
- Watch for wildlife like salmon, black bears and bald eagles
- Snacks and beverages provided at the end of the course; pickup and drop-off in Ketchikan included
- Small-group tour limited to nine participants at a time ensures you enjoy a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Park in small vehicle parking lot and check in at Tour Desk.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Weight limits: 90 to 250 lbs (40 to 113 kg); height requirement: 60 inches (153 cm)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Full use of limbs is required; guests with injuries or seizure disorders are not allowed
- Closed-toe shoes required; long pants and layered clothing recommended
- Video cameras and GoPro cameras are not allowed on the course
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kawanti Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.