- 3.5-hour guided kayaking shore excursion from Ketchikan
- Paddle around Eagle Island and see wildlife like salmon, eagles and seals
- Enjoy an easy-level kayaking experience great for novices and families
- Safety briefing, equipment and port transport provided
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hop into your tandem kayak and set off after your guide toward Eagle Island, part of Tongass National Forest. As you make your way around the island, see seals swimming nearby, salmon leaping into the air and eagles swooping high above. You may even spot humpbacks and orcas in the area.
At the end of your kayaking, return to the launch site, where your minivan awaits to transport you back to Ketchikan port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Ketchikan for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger restrictions: Maximum Height: 6'6" inches Maximum Weight: 230 pounds Minimum Age: 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southeast Exposure Zipline & Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.