- 3.5-hour canoe and nature walk tour in Ketchikan
- Paddle through a lake in the Tongass National Forest in a Native American–style canoe
- Leisurely, guided walk in the rain forest — perfect for all fitness levels!
- Enjoy delicious, hearty snacks including smoked fish and clam chowder
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tour
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must weigh at least 40 lbs (18 kg) in order to fit into required life jackets
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Travel Adventures Inc.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.