4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Alaska is well known for its salmon fishing but visitors can also enjoy fishing for other species of fish. Join this fishing charter and enjoy a private excursion in search of halibut in the waters around Ketchikan. Cast your line in search of the flatfish and reel in your catch to enjoy later on in the day.
- Take in the rugged Alaskan scenery from the boat
- All necessary fishing equipment is provided
- A private boat means a personalized experience
- Hassle-free transfers from select locations
Saved to wishlist!
All fishing gear is included.
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
708 North Point Higgins Rd, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Head to Clover Pass Resort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oasis Alaska Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ketchikan Halibut Fishing Charters?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Ketchikan Halibut Fishing Charters
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFishing Charters & ToursPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKetchikanShore Excursions - AlaskaFishing Charters & Tours - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaCategory