- Incredible wildlife sightings like whales, seals, and bears
- See the world’s largest collection of totem poles at Saxman Native Village
- Choice of several departure times throughout the day
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Ketchikan Rain Gauge Directions: A representative will be at the Ketchikan Rain Gauge, located outside of the Ketchikan Visitors Bureau, on Berth 2 of the cruise ship dock, holding a sign that says "seaside tours".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants do not occupy a seat (sits in lap)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seaside Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands