- Ride an electric bike to the end of Ketchikan's paved road system
- Take a guided nature hike through the lush Tongass National Forest
- Look for native wildlife in this southeast Alaskan rain forest
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers with port or hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
We greet our guests under the covered shelter, on the dock at Cruise Berth 3. We are next to the Visitors Center Bathrooms and 'Sockeye Sams' shop. We'll be there just before your departure time holding a RED sign that says " Ketchikan Kayak Co." '
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ketchikan Kayak Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms