- Observe local wildlife in their natural habitats
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free transfers from the cruise port included
Departure & Return
With a quick phone call or text we will establish where to meet and head out on our adventure. However if you are traveling by cruise ship our dock rep will meet your party at the dock. Don't worry we won't let you get lost in the crowd! See you soon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Rain Ponchos and Umbrellas Provided
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ketchikan Native Tours: Totem Parks, Rainforest Hike, Wildlife Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms