6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See why the Waimea Canyon is known as the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific’ on a private tour that makes it easy to visit this natural wonder, plus other highlights of Kauai’s south shore. A private driver handles the canyon’s white-knuckle roads so you can relax and enjoy the views. There's also time to stop and swim at one of Kauai’s best beaches and learn how Hawaiian coffee is made at the island’s largest coffee plantation.
- See the best of Kauai’s south shore, without renting a car
- Stop at the best viewpoints, beaches, and waterfalls along the way
- Includes a tour and tastings at the Kauai Coffee Company
- Private guide and vehicle for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private pick up and drop off in Kauai (hotel or cruise terminal)
Private vehicle disposition with driver/guide for 6 hours
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Waimea Canyon 6 hour Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Waimea Canyon 6 hour Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Waimea Canyon 6 hour Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Waimea Canyon 6 hour Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The experience was well worth the price, and Orlando was an awesome host/driver." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Waimea Canyon 6 hour Tour with Local Guide
4 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKauaiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
Kauai Coffee Company Kilohana PlantationMenehune Fish PondPolihale State ParkRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkKoke'e State ParkFern GrottoAnini BeachKauai MuseumHuleia National Wildlife RefugeWaioli Mission HouseKauai Cruise PortWailua FallsMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Mt. WaialealeKokee Natural History MuseumNiihauOpaekaa FallsSpouting HornKalalau Lookout