Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We are located in the Port Allen Marina Center, on the Island of Kauai. Head West on HWY 50. Turn left at McDonald's (JCT 541 Waialo Rd.) Look for Kauai Sea Tours on your right. Continue to the end of the complex, turn right and we are the 3rd lot on your left! Proceed to the office to check-in.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Nā Pali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean conditions, if the tour is not able to snorkel there will be plenty of other highlights along the way!
- Bring: towel, sunscreen, rain-jacket, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses & hats that secure to your head. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: Turkey or Veggie Wraps for the morning departure. A Casual Light Dinner for the afternoon departure. Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- For a full refund, for parties of 1-4, we require 24 hours notice prior to check-in time. For a full refund, for parties of 5-9, we require 72 hours notice prior to check-in. For a full refund on parties of 10 & up, we require (5) days notice prior to check-in time, including Private Charters. No shows are charged 100%, No refunds for non-disclosure of health concerns. All tours are conditions permitting with the Captain's discretion. Tours may reroute due to weather/ocean conditions for passenger safety. The Na Pali Coast & or Water sports are not a guarantee.
- No pregnancies, bad backs, those who have undergone any recent surgeries, those with any mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This boat has a covered top but open sides, be prepared to get wet! Dress casual & bring a jacket. Wet, Wild & Wow!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I definitely recommend this trip - just take seriously the suggestions provided by the company, and then you can fully enjoy yourself." See review