Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Na Pali coastal adventure by motorized raft
- Splash through sea caves and pass under waterfalls (conditions permitting)
- Spot spinner dolphins, sea turtles, and perhaps migrating humpback whales
- Learn about Kauai’s marine life from a skilled captain and crew
- Snorkel over the pristine reef at Nu‘alolo Kai
- Select a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Each raft holds a maximum of 14 passengers
Departure & Return
We are located in the Port Allen Marina Center, on the Island of Kauai. Head West on HWY 50. Turn left at McDonald's (JCT 541 Waialo Rd.) Look for Kauai Sea Tours on your right. Continue to the end of the complex, turn right and we are the 3rd lot on your left! Proceed to the office to check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your nimble vessel allows the group to get close to the shore and dart in and out of sea caves and under waterfalls (weather permitting). As you cruise along the coast, your crew shares information and legends about the landscape and help you spot passing marine life such as dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. Don a provided snorkeling mask and fins, then splash into the clear waters at Nu‘alolo Kai to explore one of the best coral reefs in Kauai.
Take a break partway through the tour for an onboard picnic of a gourmet sandwich, fresh tropical fruit, chips, and cookies. Beverages are provided throughout the journey so you stay hydrated.
Your coastal adventure concludes back at Port Allen.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Turkey or Vegetarian meal, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please remember to bring along your towel, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses, wear your swimsuit and cover-up.
- No pregnant women or serious health concerns
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For a full refund, for parties of 1-4, we require 24 hours notice prior to check-in time. For a full refund, for parties of 5-9, we require 72 hours notice prior to check-in. For a full refund on parties of 10 & up, we require (5) days notice prior to check-in time, including Private Charters. No shows are charged 100%, No refunds for non-disclosure of health concerns. All tours are conditions permitting with the Captain's discretion. Tours may reroute due to weather/ocean conditions for passenger safety. The Na Pali Coast & or Water sports are not a guarantee.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- No pregnancies, bad backs, those who have undergone any recent surgeries, those with any mobility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "If you are prone to sea sickness you might want to make sure you eat a nice light meal first or take meds the rocking motion can tend to get people a little sick." See review
- "It's an all-day commitment to do this outing, and it's worth it!" See review
- "Make sure to put sunscreen on before getting into the boat, because once you’re on it, You might not have a chance to put more on." See review