7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Waimea and Kokee State Park
Map of Kauai
Pick up and drop off at the cruise port
Wheelchair accessibility. Our vehicles have no room to stow a wheelchair.
Infant and toddler car seats. If you have one please bring it.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When you disembark look for your guide who will be holding a sign that reads "Kauai Soul Travel". Don't walk out of the warehouse.
- Nawiliwili Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Tour needs a minimum of 4 people to go. We will let you know if we don't meet the minimum 3 days before the tour so you can book a different experience or request the same one as a private.
- Guest weighing 300 lbs and over must purchase a comfort seat
- **COVID19 Disclosure! in an effort to keep everyone safe & healthy we have reduced the capacity of our tours. We encourage you to book a private tour if you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition**
- Must be healthy to participate in this tour. If you are feeling sick or slightly under the weather do not join the tour. If you need to cancel after the 24 hrs prior to the tour we will give you a full refund with a doctors note.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Soul Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruiseships Kauai Island - Sightseeing Tour - 7.5 hrs.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruiseships Kauai Island - Sightseeing Tour - 7.5 hrs.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruiseships Kauai Island - Sightseeing Tour - 7.5 hrs.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruiseships Kauai Island - Sightseeing Tour - 7.5 hrs.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruiseships Kauai Island - Sightseeing Tour - 7.5 hrs.
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKauaiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuEco Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiEco Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiCategory
Wailua FallsKalalau LookoutPolihale State ParkMenehune Fish PondFern GrottoWaioli Mission HouseKilohana PlantationKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeKokee Natural History MuseumOpaekaa FallsNiihauKauai Coffee Company Mt. WaialealeSpouting HornKauai MuseumKoke'e State ParkHuleia National Wildlife RefugeMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Old Koloa TownAnini Beach