2 hours (Approx.)
There’s no end to the fun to be had at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City! LEGO-loving children — and accompanying adults — can unleash their imaginations at numerous family-friendly attractions. Focus your LEGO laser to zap trolls and spiders; visit miniature Kansas City, made out of LEGO® bricks; and see who can build the fastest vehicle. Large, soft bricks are the perfect building materials for little ones in the DUPLO® Village. When you need a break from the activity, watch your favorite characters at the 4D Cinema.
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City
- Ideal for children aged 3 to 10
- Explore the magical world of The Wizard of Oz in Miniland
- Learn how bricks are made on a LEGO Factory tour
- Build the tallest tower you can, and test bricks at LEGO Racers
- Help Merlin with his magic at Merlin’s Apprentice, or take a chariot through Kingdom Quest Laser Ride
- See short films at the 4D Cinema
Saved to wishlist!
All rides and attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Master Build Academy (US$5)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child
- Children must wear socks in the soft play area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksKansas CityTheme Parks - MissouriAttractions & Museums - MissouriCategory