- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
Departure & Return
JUNEAU MEETING PLACE: On the sidewalk, under the cables of the Mt. Roberts Tram. When you arrive at the meeting area, look for the Alaska Travel Adventures tour representative. They will be wearing a red jacket/shirt and a red hat. Look for our distinctive Caribou logo.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Gloves and an extra pair of socks are recommended
- Minimum weight: 40lbs
- Maximum weight: Subject to waist size required to fit in the kayak cockpit. Cockpits are 16.5" X 10"
- Guests taller than 6' 3" will not be able to steer with foot pedals and will have to steer with the oar instead. Guests can still participate, it is just a guideline to take note of.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 13 to 17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate without a parent or guardian.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Travel Adventures Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Bring an extra pair of socks for use after the trip." See review