Explore our promoted experiences
- View whales in the wild from a modern boat on a Juneau shore excursion
- Prebook to ensure you don’t miss out, and save vacation time and hassle
- Be sure to see humpbacks and hear about their lives from a naturalist
- Return port transfers and various departures to suit your cruise schedule
Departure & Return
Meet 15 minutes before tour time underneath the tent on the wooden dock on the water-side of the large red Mt Robert's Tramway building (the gondola building) at the main Cruise Terminal. They will hold a sign, "Alaska Tales". If you have any trouble finding this person, please call us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsable Wheelchairs Only
- No Motorized Scooters
- No Motorized Wheelchairs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Tales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff