Explore our promoted experiences
- Pack two popular Alaskan experiences into just a couple of hours
- See one of the US’ most beautiful states, Alaska, from the sky
- Go dog sledding through the snow on Herbert Glacier
- Walk around the lower part of the glacier for even more remarkable views
- Cruise ship passengers please note that the shuttle will pick up one hour before listed flight time.
Departure & Return
Turn right into Airport car rental lot and an immediate left. Drive towards end of parking lot, our main office is located on the ground level. It is a greenish large hangar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are assigned due to weight and balance of the aircraft and traveling parties
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: All passenger names and weights MUST be advised at time of booking, as they are required by the FAA for weight and balance calculations and flight manifesting. To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 280 lbs (127 kg) or more must pay an additional USD$100 to secure extra space in the aircraft. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coastal Helicopters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.