Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 25-minute exhilarating flight out of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona
- State-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Fly over the 1.6 million-acre (6,500 km²) Kaibab National Forest
- See the Dragon Corridor - the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon
- Breathtaking scenic experience at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- View the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist
- Inclusive of local taxes and fees!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From Tusayan, Arizona, located at the Grand Canyon’s South Rim, hop into a state-of-the-art and luxury ECO-Star helicopter. (Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.)
Peer through the wraparound windows and marvel at jaw-dropping views of the canyon. Soar along through the Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest section of the Grand Canyon, and over the mighty Colorado River towards the North Rim. The North Rim forms the edge of the Kaibab Plateau, reaching 9,241 feet (2,817 meters) above sea level.
Spot Vishnu Schist, the oldest rock unit in the Grand Canyon, as well as the Tower of Ra, a mountain pillar in Coconino County at 6,020 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level. Fly back through the Dragon Corridor and touch back down at the departure point.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters AZ
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 25-minute Grand Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour from Tusayan, Arizona.