5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the winter sightseeing gems of Fairbanks on this 5.5-hour city tour. If you can, snap a shot with Mr. and Mrs. Claus at the Santa Claus home, learn about the engineering feat that is the Trans-Alaska Pipeline and and visit the Morris Thompson Cultural Museum. At the Museum of the North (Mon-Sat) and the Antique Auto Museum (Sundays only), experience the history, culture and craftsmanship of Fairbanks.
- 5.5-hour sightseeing tour of Fairbanks
- See the Trans-Alaska Pipeline
- Learn about the history and culture of Fairbanks from an informative guide
- Round-trip hotel transport included
- Visit popular attractions including the Santa Claus House, Museum of the North or the Antique Auto Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Museum Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotels in Fairbanks within city limits, not Airbnb nor private residences. All other locations please contact us for pick-up information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please note Santa Claus' hours and availability are subject to change. A Santa sighting is not guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fairbanks Autumn/Winter City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fairbanks Autumn/Winter City Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fairbanks Autumn/Winter City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fairbanks Autumn/Winter City Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFairbanksBus Tours - AlaskaCity Tours - AlaskaFull-day Tours - AlaskaHalf-day Tours - AlaskaCategory