- Full-day tour by air and car to the Arctic Circle, from Fairbanks
- Fly north in a small plane and soak in sweeping views of the landscape
- Get an official Adventure Certificate when you reach the Arctic Circle
- Includes guide and round-trip transportation from a central location in Fairbanks
Departure & Return
3820 University Avenue, South / East Ramp Airport - this is the small plane side of the airport. All guests MUST CALL and reconfirm their tour 24 - 48 hours prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum dressed weight: 340 pounds
- Small planes are used for the flight transportation portion of the tour. If you have any concerns with this we encourage you to call.
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not have height limitations; however, the wider you are and the taller you are the less space you will have.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Alaska Tour Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands