Explore our promoted experiences
- Rafting day tour from Fairbanks
- Don't miss the chance to see moose or other native animals in the wild
- Take in Alaska's famous scenery from the river
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
For the next few hours, glide along the water through the great Alaskan wilderness, looking for native animals such as bears, moose, beavers, wolves, foxes, or bald eagles. The tranquil atmosphere provides an ideal opportunity to enjoy a little outdoor adventure in one of the most scenic states in the USA.
Your tour ends with return to your pickup point. Light snacks are provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands