- Night trip to Chena Hot Springs with Northern Lights viewing
- Tour the Fairbanks Ice Museum
- Unwind in hot springs at a rustic lodge resort
- Watch for aurora borealis, a spectacular display of lights
- Hotel transport from Fairbanks included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5-year-old and older.
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Chena rock lake pool only allows age 18 and older.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff