11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This guided night trip to Chena Hot Springs from Fairbanks gives you a bit of everything: hot, cold and the marvelous. Begin with a tour of the Fairbanks Ice Museum and marvel at its hand-sculpted ice bar and chandeliers. At a charming resort, slip into thermal pools of water that soothe your sore muscles. Relaxed, gear up for a midnight viewing of the surreal Northern Lights at one of the best locations to witness this natural phenomenon.
- Night trip to Chena Hot Springs with Northern Lights viewing
- Tour the Fairbanks Ice Museum
- Unwind in hot springs at a rustic lodge resort
- Watch for aurora borealis, a spectacular display of lights
- Hotel transport from Fairbanks included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotel in Fairbanks, not Airbnb nor private residences.
All other locations we ask to meet us at one of the pick-up hotels or Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5-year-old and older.
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Chena rock lake pool only allows age 18 and older.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Night Tour from Fairbanks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Night Tour from Fairbanks?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Night Tour from Fairbanks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Night Tour from Fairbanks
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFairbanksNight Tours - AlaskaBus Tours - AlaskaFull-day Tours - AlaskaCategory