- Full-day trip to see the Arctic Circle and Northern Lights from Fairbanks
- Explore Yukon River and Finger Mountain, and see wildlife like moose, foxes and bears
- See the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, one of the world's largest pipelines
- Cross the Arctic Circle and receive a 'Cross the Circle Certificate!'
- Learn about the surrounding geology from an informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people to operate the tour
- Please dress for varying weather conditions
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the Aurora.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only allow age of 5+ to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff