- Northern Lights tour to Murphy Dome, from Fairbanks
- Enjoy great views of the Northern Lights from Murphy Dome
- Watch the spectacular natural light show in Alaska
- Includes complimentary hot beverages and snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The first pick up time will start at 10:30 pm. Please contact us 24 to 48 hours before tour to get your exact pick up time.
If you are staying with Alaska-Wildlife-Cabin-and-Hostels, you can jump right into our vans before tour begins.
We can pick you up from any address inside the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole. If you do not see your address in the hotel list but it is in the city limits, please leave the address in the comment section.
If you are staying outside the city limits, we can meet you at the Walmart parking lot in Fairbanks.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
From this height, far from the city lights, you can view the Northern Lights as they dance across the sky with breathtaking colors. Take photographs and enjoy the natural light show shimmer in the skies of Alaska.
While waiting for the Northern Lights to appear, you can stay warm in the van and sip a hot beverage accompanied by light snacks.
At the end of your tour, your guide returns you to your Fairbanks hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear appropriate warm winter clothes
- We provide hot drinks during the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are no restroom facilities available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized