16 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The Alaskan arctic summer brings 24 hours of daylight in a phenomenon called the Midnight Sun. This tour, led by an experienced guide, takes you from Fairbanks and into the Arctic Circle. You’ll enjoy highlights like an Alaskan Homestead, the Dalton Highway, Arctic tundra, Trans Alaska Pipeline, and the Yukon River.
- Experience the phenomenon of the Midnight Sun
- Travel inside the Arctic Circle with an experienced guide
- Round trip transportation from Fairbanks
- Minimal walking makes this a great choice for all abilities
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3820 University Ave S, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
3820 University Avenue, South / East Ramp Airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Alaska Tour Company
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Midnight Sun Arctic Circle Drive Adventure?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Midnight Sun Arctic Circle Drive Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Midnight Sun Arctic Circle Drive Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Midnight Sun Arctic Circle Drive Adventure
1 hour 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFairbanksAir Tours - AlaskaBus Tours - AlaskaHistorical Tours - AlaskaFull-day Tours - AlaskaCategory