Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
If you are coming from Fairbanks, take the Richardson Hwy towards North Pole. AK-2 E Take the exit to Dawson Rd/Buzby Rd. Turn left at the light into Buzby Rd. After the bridge, turn right onto Mistletoe Dr.. Mistletoe Dr. will change into Laurance road. Keep going straight. Pass the Chena Lakes Recreation Area sign and keep going around 3 more miles until you see the signs to the Lake and campground to the left. Turn left. (not to the river area. If you see the sign to the river park you are a little too far) Pass the first small parking lot and turn right at the second parking lot. You will see the sign for the fishing docs and as soon as you get to the lot, you will see the huts right in front of you on the ice. You can drive on the ice and park right next to our hut. You will see our logo on the front.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized