- Morning hiking tour to Table Top Mountain, from Fairbanks
- Enjoy a relaxing hike with spectacular views of the White Mountains
- Learn about the wildlife and ecosystem of the region
- Snack on light refreshments provided by the guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Walk at a leisurely pace along a trail with a moderate ascent to the summit of Table Top Mountain. Soak in sweeping views that span from the White Mountains to Mount Prindle, a mountain in the Yukon-Tanana Upland. On clear days, you can see as far as the Alaska Range. Enjoy time to take photos, rest and explore the summit. Keep an eye out for sightings of wildlife such as hawks, owls, bear or moose (if you're lucky).
Hear informative commentary from your guide about the region's history and wildlife. The trail that you take winds through places where spruce trees burned during the devastating wildfires of 2004, which burned 6.6 million acres in the state of Alaska and was the worst fire season on record in the state. Gain insight into the fire’s magnitude and the many years it takes for an ecosystem to recover.
At the end of your 3-hour hike, your guide returns you to your Fairbanks hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized