Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Chena Hot Springs from Fairbanks
- Soak in natural hot springs with rejuvenating mineral waters
- Enjoy views of the forested mountains that surround the hot springs
- Take a tour of the geothermal energy innovations on the grounds
- Be amazed by the artwork of the Aurora Ice Museum
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring bathing suits, shower slipper, bath towels, at least 2 quarter for each locker and picture id's for the ice museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please no children under 5.
- Children under 18 and pregnant guests aren't allowed in the outside pool of the Hot Springs. There is an inside area for everyone to use.
- Cancellation for a full refund is possible if the minimum capacity is not reached or due to dangerous road conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Our vans are not wheelchair accessible. However, we have enough room for a foldable one and the Hot Springs are wheelchair accessible. Please contact us before booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Chena Hot Springs is a must with its pool facility, ice museum, horse back riding, tour of sled dogs kennel, restaurant and tour of the greenhouse and power plant facility that runs the hot springs." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews