7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get a kick out of the Fairbanks Ice Museum and then revitalize your mind and body at Chena Hot Springs on this day trip from Fairbanks. Enjoy a guided tour of the museum filled with displays of ice sculptures, and then warm up at Chena Hot Springs. Surrounded by beautiful Alaskan scenery, immerse yourself in thermal pools of water that soothe sore muscles and aching backs. Enjoy several hours of free time at the rustic lodge resort. Hotel transport included.
- Day trip to Fairbanks Ice Museum and Chena Hot Springs
- Tour the Fairbanks Ice Museum’s exhibits of life-sized ice sculptures
- Relax in thermal pools at Chena Hot Springs
- Listen to engaging commentary from an informative guide
- Round-trip transport from select Fairbanks hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotel in Fairbanks, not Airbnb nor private residences.
All other locations we ask to meet us at Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center for pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chena Hot Springs Day Tour from Fairbanks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chena Hot Springs Day Tour from Fairbanks?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chena Hot Springs Day Tour from Fairbanks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Chena Hot Springs Day Tour from Fairbanks
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeThermal Spas & Hot SpringsWater SportsSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesFairbanksNature and Wildlife - AlaskaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - AlaskaCategory