Explore our promoted experiences
- See a lot of the Alaska interior near Fairbanks in one day
- Photo ops at Quartz Lake, Delta Flats, and the Trans Alaskan Pipeline
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city limits of Fairbanks and North Pole
- Lunch at Delta Junction (own expense)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please no small children under 5.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation due to dangerous weather and/or road conditions. If this occurs, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
- Type of transportation: Van
- The group size is limited to 8 to 9 people for each Van. Bigger group bookings are possible and multiple Van's will be used in this case.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized