- Enjoy the peacefulness of being out in the wilderness
- Capture photos of the northern lights with your camera
- Warm clothing and winter gear are provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We are located in the Goldstream Valley just 10 minutes north of downtown Fairbanks.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fairbanks Snow Sleighers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands