Explore our promoted experiences
- 15-hour Arctic Circle and Aurora Borealis tour by air and car, from Fairbanks
- Fly over the Arctic Circle to Coldfoot then drive south along the Dalton Highway
- See landmarks including the Trans-Alaska Pipeline and Yukon River
- Stop in the town of Joy to wait for the appearance of the Aurora Borealis (aka northern lights)
- Learn about Alaska's landmarks, ecology, history, and Aurora Borealis from the guide
- Includes local guides and round-trip transportation from Fairbanks
Departure & Return
This is the small plane side of the airport. There is a large sign indicating Northern Alaska Tour Company above the entry way. All guests must call and reconfirm their tour 24 - 48 hours prior to the tour departure.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum Dressed Weight: 340 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Alaska Tour Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands