Explore our promoted experiences
- Receive an Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate
- Learn about Alaskan culture and history
- Enjoy views of Alaska’s rugged scenery
- Sit back and relax while someone else drives
Departure & Return
This area is known as the East Ramp Airport -- the side of the airport where small aircraft depart from. There is a large sign above our roof for Northern Alaska Tour Company.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Alaska Tour Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands