- 6-hour tour with Northern Lights viewing, dinner and dog mushing
- Sail through Alaska’s winter landscapes aboard a dog sled (1-hour ride)
- Learn about the popular winter sport of dog mushing
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal at a charming, out-of-the-way cabin
- Capture prime views of the Northern Lights from the comfort of a heated cabin
- Round-trip hotel transport from Fairbanks included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. There is a 250 pound maximum per person.
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff