- Enjoy Alaska’s snowy scenery while aboard a dog sled (1-hour ride)
- Learn about the popular winter sport of dog mushing
- Round-trip hotel transport included
- Choose from a variety of departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people is required to operate.
- The tour duration (includes transportation) is approximate 3 hours.
- There is a maximum weight of 250 pounds per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff