- City Sightseeing 24-hour hop-on hop-off tour of Edinburgh
- Open-top double-decker sightseeing tour with onboard commentary
- Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace, Royal Mile, Our Dynamic Earth
- Hop on and off at several stops around the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Edinburgh bus tour highlights include the Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyrood House, the historic Royal Mile, Our Dynamic Earth and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round (Times may vary - check on arrival)
- 9:00am - 4:00pm, every 30 minutes
- Tour Duration: 60 minutes
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- 3 kids go free with every paying adult until 31st March 23
- CS Edinburgh bus will be diverted until further notice between Chambers Street and Canongate via Nicolson Street, West Richmond Street, The Pleasance and St Mary’s Street.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Similar to many HOHO bus tours in other cities, if this is your first time to see Edinburgh, it is a good way to get a glimpse of the attractions - especially if you have little time" See review
- "It's a great way to get to know the lie of the land and the key tourist offerings and provides regular transportation to your next destination." See review