Explore our promoted experiences
- Raft the upper River Nenana in Denali National Park with a guide at the oars
- Prebook to ensure your place on a more relaxed form of rafting
- Pass forests, look for wildlife, and ride gentle rapids without paddling
- Ideal for families, with equipment and choice of times included
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenali National Park and Preserve, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Departure Point: We are super easy to find – we are on the northeast side of the bridge at Milepost 238, Parks Highway. Plenty of parking. If you are arriving by train or motorcoach, we will contact you to arrange a meeting place and time. Address: Mile 238 Parks Highway, Healy, AK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum age of 5 years old
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Everyone must sign a participant agreement, release, and acknowledgement of risk form.
- What to Wear:
- You should dress for the weather. Remember to wear long pants, long sleeves, at least 2 layers on the top, and socks.
- Bring an extra pair of socks with you when you check in. When you take off your shoes to get dressed into your drysuit, you can put the extra pair of socks into your shoes, which will meet you at the end of the trip.
- Remember, also, that everything you wear will go inside the drysuit, so it’s best not to wear a top layer that has a hood because hoods can be uncomfortable inside the drysuit. If it’s chilly, you may want to bring a hat. We launch our trips rain or shine; in fact, there’s nothing better to do at the Park when it’s raining than go rafting.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nenana Raft Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There’s only a few light rapids but you do get wet!" See review