Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy white water rafting on the Nenana river gorge in Denali National Park
- Easy intro to sport in prime location, with tuition and equipment included
- Paddle through Class III-IV rapids with directions from on-board guide
- Choose from various departures for flexibility; no experience required
Departure & Return
We are super easy to find – we are on the northeast side of the bridge at Milepost 238, Parks Highway. Plenty of parking. If you are arriving by train or motorcoach, we will contact you to arrange a meeting place and time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum age of 15 years old
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Everyone must sign a participant agreement, release, and acknowledgement of risk form. This is available on our website.
- What to Wear:
- You should dress for the weather. Remember to wear long pants, long sleeves, at least 2 layers on the top, and socks.
- Bring an extra pair of socks with you when you check in. When you take off your shoes to get dressed into your drysuit, you can put the extra pair of socks into your shoes, which will meet you at the end of the trip.
- Remember, also, that everything you wear will go inside the drysuit, so it’s best not to wear a top layer that has a hood because hoods can be uncomfortable inside the drysuit. If it’s chilly, you may want to bring a hat. We launch our trips rain or shine; in fact, there’s nothing better to do at the Park when it’s raining than go rafting.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nenana Raft Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Guides are professional, and while trip was exciting always felt safe." See review