3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Alaska’s landscapes are ones to be remembered and this photography tour helps you capture its beauty. Meet up with your guide, who is a professional photographer, and learn how to capture panoramic views, reflective ponds, and local wildlife at top locations. No matter what type of camera gear you have—even camera phones are welcome—your guide provides one-on-one attention to help you capture the best photos.
- Capture the beauty of Denali on a photography tour
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Get tips and tricks to capture the best photos
- Tripods and filters are provided by your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tripods and filters are provided. Digital cameras with long zoom lens are available to rent, and guests keep the memory card.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation is provided to and from all Denali area hotels. Tours begin upon pick up; there is no shuttling and no caravanning. Tours travel to multiple locations in a luxury truck that is easy to get in and out of.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Denali Photo Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Denali Photo Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Denali Photo Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Denali Photo Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Denali Photo Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also we covered only three locations and only one of them was really worth taking any quality pictures." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Denali Photo Excursion
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifePhotography ToursArt Classes Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDenali National ParkNature and Wildlife - AlaskaPhotography Tours - AlaskaArt Classes - AlaskaCategory