Explore our promoted experiences
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple tour options
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Trails are best described as moderate, with tree roots, hills, and mud in places. Bring your outdoor gear including sturdy walking shoes, water, jacket and rain gear. Some basic gear is available, including rain gear, overboots, trekking poles and water.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Denali Backcountry Guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If this is your first visit to the park, taking this first tour to get the lay of the land and learn from a local about the park and life around the park is the way to go." See review