Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour guided Jeep excursion along Denali Highway in Alaska
- Ride down the dirt highway, and go off the beaten path with your guide in a 4x4
- See beautiful views of the Alaska Range mountains and the glaciers in the area
- Possibly spot out wildlife such as caribou, grizzly bears, and wolves
- Enjoy snacks and beverages during your ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Drivers must be 25 years of age with a valid driver’s license
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Don’t worry about bringing snacks or beverages with you. They’ll be provided for you, so your mind doesn’t have to be focused on anything besides having a good time.
Follow your guide along the 135-mile gravel road. If there’s more than one person in your car who wants to drive, don’t worry, everyone will get a chance. Your group can switch out drivers to make it fair.
Each Jeep is equipped with a CB radio for communicating with your guide, so unplanned stops can always be made. As you drive (or ride), make sure to keep an eye out for Alaskan wildlife that might be out. Also, spot some awesome views of the Alaska Range mountains and nearby glaciers.
Your guide will even surprise you occasionally by taking you off the beaten path using your Jeep's 4x4 power.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All Drivers must be 25 years of age or older and must have valid Drivers License
- Parties of 1 or 2 may be paired with others in a Jeep and may share driving
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Denali Jeep Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff